We are excited to establish an Art Room at school. As you know, many art projects can be done by reusing/recycling everyday items. YOUR HELP IS NEEDED.
Our Art teacher Ms. Meital has created a website for our students, parents, and teachers to view all of the work done during art class.
Please take a look! Click Here
- Empty school glue containers
- Tubs of paper towel/toilet paper or any other tubes
- Fruits and vegetables plastic containers
- Storage bins, baskets and containers
- Clean empty dairy containers with lid (cottage cheese, sour cream, etc.
- Empty coffee bean canister
- Empty food cans
- Colored plastic/aluminum bottle and other container caps
- Wine cork
- Cereal, crackers, pasta and any other box – flattened
- Magazines and newspapers
- Wrapping paper, any other colored or patterned paper
- Bubble wrap
- Used books
- Old CD’s, vinyl records, tape cassettes
- Pieces of puzzle. Lego, wood blocks
- Gently used white socks, white cotton shirts or pants (to be used as paint brush cloth)
- Any other reusable items you come across or think of! Items will be appreciated all year long.
Non-reusable/non-recyclable items need for Art Room:
- Baby wipes
- Paper towels
- Disinfecting wipes
- File Folders (new or used manila folders)
- Transparency film
- White and colored copy paper
When dropping off items at school, please make sure to label ART ROOM. Thank you!