Welcome to the admissions page at Albert Einstein Academy for Letters, Arts and Sciences. Our goal is to make the application, admission, and enrollment process at the school easy to manage for all families, both new and returning. Should you have questions at anytime during this process, please feel free to contact the school and we will be happy to assist you.
Please note that the admissions process differs somewhat for students currently attending the 7-12th grade campus versus those who are applying to the Albert Einstein Academy for the first time. These differences are summarized here for your convenience:
Procedures for New Students
Note: This includes AEA students who are applying from other AEA campuses.
- Complete a New Student Application and submit before 3:00 pm on 3/1/2017.
- If the number of applicants exceeds the number of spaces for any grade a random, public lottery will be held at the school at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, March 15th.
- Those students who are not accepted via lottery will be placed on a wait list in the order that their name was chosen.
- Students who have been accepted are notified within two weeks of the lottery.
- New students will be sent a link and password to the school’s “K-12 Enrollment” website where important information must be submitted to properly enroll the student at the school. This should be completed as soon as possible.
- Registration Packets and “Intent to Enroll” forms will be posted on the school website for download in April.
- Registration Packets and “Intent to Enroll” forms will be due back to the school by April 30th
Procedures for Returning Students
Note: This pertains only to those students who are currently attending the 7-12 campus.
- Complete the Re-Enrollment Application and submit to school prior to March 1st to secure your space at the school for the following year.
- YOU MUST RETURN YOUR RE-ENROLLMENT APPLICATION PRIOR TO THE 3/1/17 DEADLINE. If you do not submit your re-enrollment application prior to the deadline your space will be lost and enrollment will be subject to selection in the lottery.
- The K-12 Registration Link and “Intent to Re-Enroll” forms will be posted on the school website for downloading in April.
- All returning families must complete the K-12 on-line registration and return the “Intent to Re-Enroll” form, to the school prior to April 30th
We realize that the admissions process can sometimes be confusing as well as stressful. Please know that we are available to answer any questions that you may have.
Dr. Michael McDonnell
Albert Einstein Academy for Letters, Arts, and Sciences
THE ACADEMY WILL BE NON-SECTARIAN IN ITS ADMISSIONS, PROGRAMS, POLICIES, EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES, AND ALL OTHER OPERATIONS, SHALL NOT CHARGE TUITION, AND SHALL NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY STUDENT OR STAFF MEMBER ON THE BASIS OF RACE, ETHNICITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, OR DISABILITY.