In an effort to ensure the safety of all students as well as to prevent the least amount of disruption to the flow of traffic on Kelly Johnson Parkway, we are asking all parents to familiarize themselves with the drop-off/pick-up procedures below.
Please keep in mind that our primary goal with regard to drop-off and pick-up is the Safety of our Students, Faculty, Administration and Volunteers.
Procedures for the Morning Drop-off (7:30 AM – 8:00 AM):
Parents are to always enter the Einstein Academy at the north entrance driveway. Please do NOT use the one-way, drive-thru parking lot at the front of the building for routine drop-off and pick-up.
- There is no parking/stopping permitted on Kelly Johnson Parkway – EVER!
- Parents who are dropping off their child in the morning will have to drive onto the AEA campus.
- Staff and volunteers will be onsite to help direct traffic.
- All vehicles entering the campus must do so via the NORTH driveway.
- Traffic will be directed into the north parking lot, parents may NOT turn left and drop off in front of the school.
- Those who wish to park and drop off will do so in the north parking lot.
- Those parents who wish to drop off (without parking) will proceed to the south parking lot drop-off/pick-up zone (near the MPR entrance).
- Parents will exit the south parking lot and leave campus turning right.
Procedures for the Afternoon Pick-up (3:25 pm – 3:40 pm)
- The NORTH driveway will open at 3:00 pm for those who wish to PARK in the North parking lot
- Parents wishing to PICK UP their student will also enter the north driveway AFTER 3:15 PM and proceed to south parking lot drop-off/pick-up zone (near the MPR entrance).
- Parents using the drop-off/pick-up zone should not exit their cars.
- Once students have entered the vehicle, please proceed to the south parking lot exit and exit the campus turning right.
- Be alert
- Follow the direction of the parking lot/traffic volunteers
- Be respectful of other drivers
- Please stay off of your cell phone while driving
- The drop-off/pick-up zone is for dropping off and picking up students only. Conversations should be held elsewhere.
- Please talk with your child to discuss your plans for drop-off and pick-up so they know where to go and when to be there.
Volunteers needed for the following:
- Carpool – Pick Up and Drop Off
- Nutrition & Lunch Service